Franz Inc. provides comprehensive support for building industrial strength enterprise solutions based on best-of-class available tools, products, knowledge, skills and experience.
Solution Architectures and Implementation Roadmaps;
- Technology & Vendor Selection, for making optimal choices for your solutions;
- Customized Design and Development to support targeted uses;
- Project Support and Best Practices, helping enterprises optimize knowledge engineering processes and program management services.
- Application Integrated Lifecycle Methods
- Enterprise-scale development and deployment platform for business applications.
We have selected and partnered with best-of-class vendors to provide solutions in specific application areas.
From an executive perspective, five key best practices for a successful deployment consistently emerge, including the need to:
- Develop an architecture with a vision for the future.
- Foresee linkages from IT to your business processes.
- Create an organizational culture and skills to support new Knowledge Applications.
- Build a scalable infrastructure.
- Enable operational visibility through governance and service management.
We can help you plan and implement these new Knowledge applications in your Enterprise. Using industry best practices such as the Control Objectives for Information and related Technology (COBIT) and the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL®), we can help you create business-focused services with improved capabilities.