The AllegroGraph Web View (AGWebView) is a browser based graphical user interface for exploring, querying, and managing AllegroGraph databases.
AGWebView uses AllegroGraph’s HTTP interface to provide these services through a web browser.
Using AGWebView you can:
- Browse available catalogs and repositories
- Create (also delete) a repository
- Load RDF data into a repository, or into a specific graph of a repository.
- Configure triple indices for a repository
- Set up free-text indexing for a repository
- Issue SPARQL and Prolog queries, which can be saved and reused
- Walk from query results to related triples and resources
- View and add namespaces
- Manage AllegroGraph users and “roles,” and their access to repositories
- Capture a query as a web URL for embedding in applications
- Apply Prolog rules and functors to repositories
- Open sessions for commit and rollback.
- Activate RDFS++ reasoning on a repository
- Federate local and remote repositories into a single point of access
- Open telnet connections to AllegroGraph processes for debugging
- Plot geospatial query results in a Google Maps display.