- Franz Inc. offers a variety of events where AllegroGraph users can network with other developers and learn about latest developments.
Upcoming Free WebcastsMarch 27, 2019 Why is JSON-LD Important to Businesses?
|04/03/2019||Webcast – Speech Recognition, Knowledge Graphs, and AI for Intelligent Customer Operations||Jans Aasman||60 Minutes|
|03/27/2019||Recorded Webcast – Why is JSON-LD Important to Businesses?||Jans Aasman||60 minutes|
|03/28/2018||A Jupyter Notebook for Learning AllegroGraph (Bonus n-Dimensional GeoSpatial)||Jans Aasman||12 minutes|
|03/22/2018||Navigating Time and Probability in Knowledge Graphs||Jans Aasman||41 Minutes|
|08/23/2017||A Time Machine for your Graph||Jans Aasman||32 Minutes|
|03/01/2017||The Power of Machine Learning and Graphs||Jans Aasman||43 Minutes|
|11/07/2016||IC FOODS Conference 2016 – afternoon speakers||Jans Aasman||49 Minutes|
|06/15/2016||The Power of Cognitive Probability Graphs||Jans Aasman||54 Minutes|
|11/07/2015||Meetup at Franz, Inc. – “Introduction to AllegroGraph”||Jans Aasman and Ahmon Dancy||59 Minutes|
|12/02/2015||Enriching the Property Graph with Relationship Objects||Jans Aasman||38 Minutes|
Past Conferences and Product Seminars
- January 27th, 2018 - Austin, TX
- November 2-4, 2017 - Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport
- November 8-9, 2017 - Washington DC
- September 11-14, 2017 - Amsterdam
- April 4th, 2017 - Atlanta
- April 4 - 5, 2017 - Atlanta
- February 16-17, 2017 San Francisco
- Sofitel - Redwood City, CA - Jan. 31 - Feb. 1, 2017
- November 14-17, 2016 – Washington D.C.
The 11th International Conference on Semantic Technology for Intelligence, Defense, and Security (STIDS 2016)
- November, 15-16, 2016 - Fairfax, Virginia