- Allegro Common Lisp (Allegro CL® – Download) is the most powerful dynamic object-oriented development system available today, and is especially suited to enterprise-wide, complex application development. Complex applications with billions of objects are now made easy with Allegro CL 10.1. The complexity of today’s software applications and the explosion of data size are pervasive in all fields ranging from Life Sciences to Manufacturing to Financial Analytics. Allegro CL 10.1 is the most effective system for developing and deploying applications to solve these complex problems in the real world. For more information, contact [email protected]anz.com.
Franz’s ACL 10 release is a major advance. It brings true SMP to one of the best programming environments available. All our existing multithreaded applications “just work” and run much faster than before on the same hardware.
Jason Cornez CTO, RavenPack International
Allegro CL 10.1
There is now support for the ARM processor running 64-bit Linux (ARMv8) with glibc 2.17. See Section 5.2 The ARM-64 (aka ARMv8 and Aarch64) platform for more information. See the next section for information on additional enhancements.
- See the Release Notes for a complete description of new features and enhancements.
- Parallel Global Garbage Collection
- New Payback Analysis for optimized Global Garbage Collection
- Precise Garbage Collection of stack slots for fast memory recycling
- Touchscreen and Alpha blending on Windows in Common Graphics
- API generator builds Lisp interface functions from information in Java class libraries
- Various Source Level debugging improvements
- Plus over 700 enhancements and updates, see the Release Notes for the details
For additional information on these, and many other new features and improvements, please read the release notes for this major new release of Allegro Common Lisp.
- Powered by Common Lisp, Allegro CL’s true dynamic object technology allows developers to generate leading edge, mission-critical applications that are robust, extensible, and easy to evolve and deploy.
- Control Development
- Source Level Debugger for
Mac, Windows, and Linux
Minimum Supported Operating System Versions
Allegro CL 10.1 is available on the following operating system versions. The Types are either non-SMP or SMP. SMP is not available on all platforms.
|32-bit Linux (x86) with glibc 2.1||non-SMP, SMP|
|64-bit Linux (x64) with glibc 2.11||non-SMP, SMP|
|32-bit Mac OS X 10.9||non-SMP|
|32-bit Mac OS X 10.9||non-SMP, SMP|
|32-bit Windows||non-SMP, SMP|
|64-bit Windows||non-SMP, SMP|
|32-bit FreeBSD (x86)||non-SMP|