Do you have complex data ?
- Multiple databases, sources or silos
- Unstructured (free form) text and documents
- Geo-locations, temporal and people/relationships/social networks events
- Corporate and publicly sourced data
- Conceptually and contextually rich
- Inconsistent naming conventions
- Complex inter-relationships of arbitrary length and depth
- Inferred relationships, connections, patterns
- Significant variety
- Has 1,000s of classes/categories
- Learned behavior and predictions
How do you get answers from your complex, big data?
Answers to the hard business questions are found in the non-obvious, complex inter-relationships of data. Traditional relational databases cannot capture or process this conceptual information. Big data solutions like Hadoop are great for reducing huge volumes of simple data, but don’t deal with enhancing your data with insights or predictive analytics.
More recent key-value NoSQL databases are limited in the way they can represent complex relationships. And graph-only databases simply can’t see through the complexity of unstructured text, don’t support reasoning, rules or inferenced knowledge and can’t uncover complex/hidden inter-relationships and patterns in your data.
AllegroGraph has been specifically designed to deal with complex data and provide critical business insights, actionable intelligence and answers to the most complex questions.