Franz periodically distributes newsletters to its Knowledge Graph, Semantic Technologies, and Common Lisp based Enterprise Development Tools mailing lists, providing information on related upcoming events and new software product developments.
Some Topics from September:
- Franz and Semantic Web Company Partner to Create a Noam Chomsky Knowledge Graph
- Graph Day – San Francisco – September 15
- InfoWorld – How enterprise knowledge graphs can proactively reduce risk
- Franz Inc. named to the DBTA 100 – The Companies That Matter Most in Data
- Gartner – Knowledge Graphs Emerge in the HypeCycle
- IEEE Publication – Transmuting Information to Knowledge with an Enterprise Knowledge Graph
- International Semantic Web Conference – ISWC 2018 – Franz Inc. is a Platinum Sponsor
- Optimizing Fraud Management with AI Knowledge Graphs
- The Cornerstone of Data Science: Progressive Data Modeling
- How AI Boosts Human Expertise at Wolters Kluwer
Read our latest AllegroGraph newsletter.
Previous issues are listed in the Newsletter Archive.